Hello John here, new to the forum thing and looking for mod information

Any information on US Offroad hidden winch bumper

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

John Bauman

I have a 2017 TRD Pro and looking to make some modifications. I've been looking at the US Offroad hidden winch mount bumper. I'd really like to maintain the factory look up front to a point. I also don't want the extra weight of a full blown off road style bumper. If anyone has any feedback I would really appreciate it.my truck low res.jpg

I have a 2017 TRD Pro and looking to make some modifications. I've been looking at the US Offroad hidden winch mount bumper. I'd really like to maintain the factory look up front to a point. I also don't want the extra weight of a full blown off road style bumper. If anyone has any feedback I would really appreciate it.View attachment 16808
Welcome to the forum! There are some bumpers that dont have the full hoops if you dig that... highly recommend pelfreybilt to check out. I IMO steel is the way to go eventhough it is weighs more

I have a 2017 TRD Pro and looking to make some modifications. I've been looking at the US Offroad hidden winch mount bumper. I'd really like to maintain the factory look up front to a point. I also don't want the extra weight of a full blown off road style bumper. If anyone has any feedback I would really appreciate it.View attachment 16808

Welcome

Nice TacoPro, welcome to the forum

Welcome to the Forum!

Back