Hello, World! From Ontario CA

Lensquare

Hey what's up?! Joey here from Ontario CA. Toyota runs in my family and I was finally able to buy my own. TRD 4X4 Off Road. Glad to have come across this forum where I won't feel bad for talking too much about Tacomas haha. Anyways huge on finding trails out here and I look forward to local meet ups and taking on such trails. Oh and mines the blue one. Trying to get my buddy to join in here too. Hope your day is going well! Feel free to join me on IG @PapiTacoma I share my Socal adventures there as well as my IGTV. 20180622_131842-01.jpeg

Hey what's up?! Joey here from Ontario CA. Toyota runs in my family and I was finally able to buy my own. TRD 4X4 Off Road. Glad to have come across this forum where I won't feel bad for talking too much about Tacomas haha. Anyways huge on finding trails out here and I look forward to local meet ups and taking on such trails. Oh and mines the blue one. Trying to get my buddy to join in here too. Hope your day is going well! Feel free to join me on IG @PapiTacoma I share my Socal adventures there as well as my IGTV. View attachment 19946
Welcome to the forum.

Hey what's up?! Joey here from Ontario CA. Toyota runs in my family and I was finally able to buy my own. TRD 4X4 Off Road. Glad to have come across this forum where I won't feel bad for talking too much about Tacomas haha. Anyways huge on finding trails out here and I look forward to local meet ups and taking on such trails. Oh and mines the blue one. Trying to get my buddy to join in here too. Hope your day is going well! Feel free to join me on IG @PapiTacoma I share my Socal adventures there as well as my IGTV. View attachment 19946
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your purchase!

Back