Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yellowdog5, Feb 12, 2018.

1. yellowdog5

yellowdog5 New Member

I have 2 Tacomas, a 98 sr5 2wd and a 2002 sr5 4wd 2.7L, trying to find instructions on changing plugs in the 02, so far I can't even find them. 001 (Medium).JPG

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

There on top of your valve cover. You’ll have to remove some things to get to all of them. You have to take the bolts off that hold the coil packs to get at the plugs.

Bogunn likes this.
  4. OR17TRD

That’s the first one the other three will look like that. Good luck. 037F8377-BCF9-452D-BF6F-4122F5797585.jpeg

5. AZ Pete

AZ Pete Active Member

youtube is your friend for this kind of thing. Watch several, some are more complete than others, but you will get the idea.

Also, I highly recommend iridium plugs, either NGK or Denso. They have a 100,000 mile life.

6. OR17TRD

Or this forum. I think... o_O

7. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum!