Help. I'm torn between 2 tacomas

07 trd off road or 2011 sr5? Same price same miles

• 07 trd off road

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2011 sr5 4x4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Parker405

Ok i am getting a tacoma and I found two that i like and I'm torn betweem. I was originally going to buy a 07 trd off road double cab with 103,xxx miles . Then I can across a 2011 sr5 bounce cab with 100,xxx miles on it. In the end they will cost aroumd the same amount. Both in good shape. I have been back and forth all week. I really want the off road but for the same price I can get a newer sr5 witch is still 4x4.

+1 on the off-road. Reason same miles even though it’s older, double cab and it’s an off-road. Rear locker is nice to have when you need it. That’s my nickel.

Ok i am getting a tacoma and I found two that i like and I'm torn betweem. I was originally going to buy a 07 trd off road double cab with 103,xxx miles . Then I can across a 2011 sr5 bounce cab with 100,xxx miles on it. In the end they will cost aroumd the same amount. Both in good shape. I have been back and forth all week. I really want the off road but for the same price I can get a newer sr5 witch is still 4x4.
When you buy one post some pictures so we know what one you end up with.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. If it was me I’d go with the 2011 SR5. It’s newer with the long bed. That’s just my opinion though.
Do a Carfax on them. Look at records if they’re available to see if they have been maintained.
Either way you won’t be hurt. They both look great.

Torn between Tacoma's
Both of them are cool
Can't have both of them,
The wife just made the rule...

Everybody sing..,

But we digress...

Back