Help Which Ones on 2021 Black Tacoma

Go with the predators if you want looks, but TBH it's not really important to have steps on a Taco unless your like 5'4" (maybe for kids?) I actually took my predators off because all I did was smack my shins with them.

However they did make great door ding blockers.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

My Sport came with the lower ones and I ended up breaking a step off on a rock and removed them... [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info Crawdad. Also what size tires can I get away with and not have to do any other mods? What offset to I get on new wheels. Sorry for all the questions. Just want to make the right decisions. And Im new to building Tacomas. Thanks

Thanks for the info Crawdad. Also what size tires can I get away with and not have to do any other mods? What offset to I get on new wheels. Sorry for all the questions. Just want to make the right decisions. And Im new to building Tacomas. Thanks
These are zero offset.20191215_190000.jpg

Just picked mine up this week and it came with the predator steps. They look great and my wife will definitely use them...and grandkids. Plus if I ever lift the truck I’ll be glad I have them. I believe both models are aluminum. Probably didn’t help you decide though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back