Hey all, just bought my first Tacoma 2012 loving it already

Matthew T Neske

I have one issue some times my Tacoma will auto lock all 4 doors by itself after I have turned the vehicle off and gotten out and walked away and some times while still standing next to it. It has a standard key fob and I checked the voltage of the 3V battery and it was at 3.1V, I replaced it with a fresh battery. Still does the same thing! Not sure if that is a programmable thing or not.

I have one issue some times my Tacoma will auto lock all 4 doors by itself after I have turned the vehicle off and gotten out and walked away and some times while still standing next to it. It has a standard key fob and I checked the voltage of the 3V battery and it was at 3.1V, I replaced it with a fresh battery. Still does the same thing! Not sure if that is a programmable thing or not.
Congrats on the new to you taco. Welcome to the forum. Let’s see some pictures.

Welcome to the forum, I'd sell truck if I were you....

j/k:)

Welcome!

Back