Hey y'all!

Fish_Taco

I recently bought my first Tacoma, a 2020 TRD Sport 4x4. I researched a ton before purchasing and she didn't disappoint. I love it! I joined the group because like almost every Taco owner, I began looking at making some upgrades to her but I don't know where to start. I don't want to buy something only to find out I bought the wrong something and end up buying twice. I apologize now because many of my questions will probably be noobish….like; is anyone running 32's on stock wheels? If so, how does it look and perform? If you had to do over again, would you go with 33's?

I recently bought my first Tacoma, a 2020 TRD Sport 4x4. I researched a ton before purchasing and she didn't disappoint. I love it! I joined the group because like almost every Taco owner, I began looking at making some upgrades to her but I don't know where to start. I don't want to buy something only to find out I bought the wrong something and end up buying twice. I apologize now because many of my questions will probably be noobish….like; is anyone running 32's on stock wheels? If so, how does it look and perform? If you had to do over again, would you go with 33's?
Biggest tire you’ll be able to run on stock wheels without more mods or a lift is 265/70/17 if you want to go to a 275/70/17 you’ll need to lift the truck 0.75” -1.5” up front. Bilstein 5100’s are a good way to achieve that. 285/70/17 you’ll need wheel spacers on the stock wheels or aftermarket wheels with a lower offset and at least a 2” lift.

Biggest tire you’ll be able to run on stock wheels without more mods or a lift is 265/70/17 if you want to go to a 275/70/17 you’ll need to lift the truck 0.75” -1.5” up front. Bilstein 5100’s are a good way to achieve that. 285/70/17 you’ll need wheel spacers on the stock wheels or aftermarket wheels with a lower offset and at least a 2” lift.
I am getting a 3-1 leveling kit this weekend. Will that do the trick?

Back