Hi everyone. Need help on running boards

This runin boards are very easy to install, have two hole open on c , so you put two screw an hanging the boards support with one hand . Then connect the other screws . Super easy

Mine too, after the dealer told me they were frame bolt style and would not take back an open box.

I would have raised a stink. That’s crap to sell you a frame bolt and not take it back.
It’d be different if you had put them on your truck or jacked them up and tried to return them.
That’s definitely not a good way for a dealership to keep customers

I would have raised a stink. That’s crap to sell you a frame bolt and not take it back.
It’d be different if you had put them on your truck or jacked them up and tried to return them.
That’s definitely not a good way for a dealership to keep customers

I totally agree with you. I'll never stress the steps enough to tear the bolts loose. I could have battled Toyota Motor Corporation, but that would have left my truck without protection for the doors (which is why I bought them) while TMC gave me the run around.
The guy in the parts department that told me they were frame mount denied telling me that.
I told the dealership manager, parts guy and parts department head what I thought, in language that I can't print here. Then I sent a complaint to TMC and told them what the dealer did. I never heard back from TMC. So, the dealer can kiss my a**. Have no fear, I never go quietly into the night.

I totally agree with you. I'll never stress the steps enough to tear the bolts loose. I could have battled Toyota Motor Corporation, but that would have left my truck without protection for the doors (which is why I bought them) while TMC gave me the run around.
The guy in the parts department that told me they were frame mount denied telling me that.
I told the dealership manager, parts guy and parts department head what I thought, in language that I can't print here. Then I sent a complaint to TMC and told them what the dealer did. I never heard back from TMC. So, the dealer can kiss my a**. Have no fear, I never go quietly into the night.

I’m surprised that Toyota didn’t respond and the dealership didn’t try to make it right. That sucks man.

Back