HID kits suck!

We don't have 4600k HIDs
If your light output was not bright then there was likely an issue with your headlights or they weren't aimed properly. We have 6000k HIDs in our Tacoma and they are ridiculously bright. We have done TONS of tacomas and the headlights with HIDs produce a lot of light

My bad it was a 4300k kit. Lights are aimed properly. And we had this conversation already on IG. I sold the kit for $50 on CL and the dude is happy. Lesson learned on my part. Gonna stick with my stocks.

Hey everyone... Earlier in this post I mentioned I had ordered an HID kit from DDM tuning and that I would do a quick review on them after trying them out for a while:
Product: 35watt 5000k white HID kit high and low beam
Satisfaction: 4.5/5 stars
Pros: amazing product, great quality, great visibility, great look, easy install
Cons: delivery time
As I researched this company and their product I saw many mixed reviews. My experience with this company was a relatively good one. The only problem I found was that the product took a whole to arrive (about two weeks I believe) but as soon as they did I installed them. I was very satisfied with the final result and as of now have had no issues what so ever. I use them every day and use them when driving day time and night time. No flickering, no problems what so ever. The look was exactly what I was going for and the visibility was amazing.
I would recommend this to my friends and hope this review helped anyone.

I bought from them. No issues with product or customer service. They kit was on my quad for 2 years without issue. I ditched then because the light output sucked.

5000K I think. Any higher and you lose light output. Visibility was worse since the housings scatter the light instead of direct it. My buddy had a set on his F150 and visibility was down with his as well.

Hm interesting. I believe the highest output is 6000k but in my case 5000k has been sufficient with stock housing I love it, alot better than my stock

Personally I love the look and It's a good light output for my daily use. But everyone has different preferences

Technically speaking - 3000k has the highest lumen spec (most light output) but 99.99% of people aren't going to put yellow headlights in their vehicle. Lumen spec differences between 4300k, 5000k and 6000k are so lo that you will barely notice a light output difference. What you will notice is a change of color however. Anything over 6k you will notice a significant light output difference

I use Sylvania ZXEs,No problems,and much brighter than stock!!!Fit Like a glove!!!and strait and very bright too!

I want to convert to HID but I'm also going to tint my lights so that I don't blind everyone as whipper said in another post about lights. I've read people's opinions on here about what they bought and have done some research, but Can anyone recommend a decent kit that they really like? I want to do white or a very subtle blue. Stock just isn't doing it for me. Input please and thanks. If ya have one or know
Of one that's sweet just hit me with a model and make and stuff? Don't wanna bother anyone with repeating stuff I may have overlooked.

Back