How Did You Find Us?

Found this on app store. Long time member of Tacoma world. Figured another forum just doubles my resource base to learn new stuff, and for research purposes. I have a white 2011 Tacoma TRD off road, with a 3 inch toytec suspension lift, 285's, and amp electric steps. Always upgrading something. I just recently put a tundra trd pro shift knob on. Oh yeah, hi everybody

Found this on app store. Long time member of Tacoma world. Figured another forum just doubles my resource base to learn new stuff, and for research purposes. I have a white 2011 Tacoma TRD off road, with a 3 inch toytec suspension lift, 285's, and amp electric steps. Always upgrading something. I just recently put a tundra trd pro shift knob on. Oh yeah, hi everybody
That shifter adds +3 hp lol welcome

During a Google search for Tacoma World, while scrolling I saw the mobile app for this forum. So Far so good :)

I don't know...
After changing my engine oil, I was looking for my transmission dipstick to my 2015 MGM DCLB TRD Sport and could find it so I went straight to Google and here I am, on the web again, here I go, joining "TacomaForum".
By the way, Hi, and I figured out that there is no transmission dipstick.

My name is Dave Brown, and actually the salesman (at the dealership told me about this forum and how helpful it is. So I asked him how HE knew about you guys and he said something you don't normally hear and that was "I sell Toyota vehicles and I view it as part of my job to stay current with what's on the forums (on other models as well) so I don't get rusty on what issues are and how they can fix it.

Anyway, I'm attempting to replace all the incandescent bulbs with LEDs (Blue) and the help at Auto Zone wasn't familiar what I would like to do. I was wondering if there is a chart or printed page that shows what valid LED type replacement for my 2015 PreRunner. Any help would be great. Thanks in Advance, Dave

Hello all,
I just bought my first Tacoma this past weekend, a 2010 PreRunner. I have been browsing a few forums, and had been on Tacoma World on my computer, so when I tried looking it up on Tapatalk, I found Tacoma Forum, and been looking at it a few days. I figure I will sign up at both forums to have access to double the information, hope it is not a rivalry here :)
I imagine I will be on here and posting on Tacoma Forum more due to it being accessible on Tapatalk/phone. Thanks everybody

Hello all,
I just bought my first Tacoma this past weekend, a 2010 PreRunner. I have been browsing a few forums, and had been on Tacoma World on my computer, so when I tried looking it up on Tapatalk, I found Tacoma Forum, and been looking at it a few days. I figure I will sign up at both forums to have access to double the information, hope it is not a rivalry here :)
I imagine I will be on here and posting on Tacoma Forum more due to it being accessible on Tapatalk/phone. Thanks everybody

I dont hear much banter about any other forums in a negative light at all. I usually go there for writeups about anything besides performance.
For performance i go to xr-underground.

What's up everyone!
Infound this forum while conducting research on what wheel sizes go with what type of lift. My friend, who owns a Jeep, told me to search for a Tacoma forum to get the info I waa looking for. So I found y'all! . Excellent info in here!

I found this sight through google. I've owned three Toyota pickups. My first was an '85 with a 22R motor. That thing was bullet proof, it had a solid front axil and was a wheeling machine. The second one was a '99 that had a 2.7 L 4 cylinder. I took it in some absolutely ridiculous places. The Tacoma I own now I bought new in 2004. I wanted a truck with manual transmission, manual locks and windows, 4 wheel drive with automatic hubs, V6 engine, extra cab, cruse control, CD with a cassette player and a basic paint color. As I was naming off my list of must haves, the salesman kept saying, this truck right here has that, and that, that too and let me check, yup it has that too and it's white. So my truck was right there front and center. I bought it and haven't regretted it. It held it's value the entire time I was making payments on it. I paid a down payment and the value never dropped below what I owed on it. Very few vehicles can claim that. It's given me flawless service and still runs as good as it did the day I drove it off the lot. I've ran synthetic oil in the engine and when I changed my trans, transfer case and differentials, I replaced it all with synthetic gear oils. Over the years the dealership sends me offers to trade in for a new truck, but they can't match the value of what my trucks still worth. I'll probably own it for another 12 years.

Back