How Did You Find Us?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nathan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Welcome to forum & it's not that hard to drop tank enough to access, not all that hard to remove the bed for access either...;)

Scottiemac likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scottiemac

Scottiemac New Member

Thanks.. no one mentioned lifting the bed not sure how, maybe just go straight up just hi enough and use blocks, don't know?? Any advice..saw a video on utube on a car. being dropped just enough with a floor Jack and Jack stands "a bit sketchy"

4. tc358

tc358 Member

Google search

Scottiemac likes this.
  5. tc358

tc358 Member

Google search

6. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I was looking for info on my new truck and it popped up on my search and i like what the site was all about funny and informative !

OR17TRD likes this.
  7. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

The car salesman from the dealership that sold me my tacoma told me about the site.

OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  8. AZ Pete

AZ Pete Active Member

search on tap a talk. I look for forums on all my vehicles... they are a great resource of information.

OR17TRD likes this.
  9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

True that.

10. krazirob

krazirob Active Member

Tapatalk app showed it when I typed Tacoma as a keyword for topic searches.