How Did You Find Us?

I actually used a jeep forum similar to this. I traded the jeep on a 2013 DCLB TRD Sport. After buying the Tacoma I googled this site. I miss my jeep, but I love my Tacoma. It seems as though there are lots of great people here too. I am so glad I found this site. I enjoy seeing other people's rigs and creativity. I am also looking forward to slowly customizing mine. :thumbup:

Glad FB, Apps and people spreading the word is working.

Keep helping us by telling your friend and acquaintances about the site. I appreciate it!

I googled looking for "Tacoma Forum"...this came up right under TW. I initially thought this site was a long-defunct forum when I saw little content activity. But then I noticed it's a new startup. Good luck...hope it's a success!

Not exactly sure where I saw it show up, but glad I did!
I thought I'd give it a try since TW is getting tougher to navigate when searching.

Hello !

I need help to resolve a problem.

I'm new on the forum. I found you with via Google.
I have a problem filling up my gas tank on my Tacoma 2001 crewcab 4 weels drive with a 3.4 l.
No engine check at all. But i find out last time i went to the gas station the black plastic part around the gas neck wass cracked and it slide down along the filling pipe. Could it be the source of my problem?
The gas pump always stop the filling operation when i press the trigger.
I took off the shell assembly (4 screws) to acces the cracked plastic part.
There is a litle vent on the part and i don't no what position to placece it.

Thank you

Attachments

• cracked part.jpg
    cracked part.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 21
Back