How does everyone wash their Taco?

tacoinmyfuture

What’s the best way to wash your truck? I’m definitely NOT going to use the drive through that was so rough on my previous truck! So many swirls in the paint from that.
Are there any products recommended for Toyota’s?

I start from the top and work down. Making sure there is lots of suds and use a clean soft washing brush and mitt. From there I go to the front and work to the back taking my time to get all up in everything. I wash the hood and work around the body. Rinsing as I go. I get the tailgate and finish with a good rim wash and rubber shine. I use Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner. Takes about an hour and half from start to finish. It’s not a quickie.

I use the local brushless. It’s brand new and does great.
If I do it by hand I wash top to bottom, front to back. Using a soft microfiber cloth.

I go to the self serve...
Spray down the brush with high pressure first, then spray the truck.
Use soapy brush.
Spray off
Spray with ro water for spotfree ish finish, then do 75 for a few seconds on the way home

I do the same thing... after hitting the car wash I run a few miles on the interstate to dry it off. Easier and I get to open the Taco up.

I go to the self serve...
Spray down the brush with high pressure first, then spray the truck.
Use soapy brush.
Spray off
Spray with ro water for spotfree ish finish, then do 75 for a few seconds on the way home
Yep gotta spray the brush first.. The guy before u probably used it to scrub cow ****.. At least in my area anyway lol

Back