How hard would it be to put a 5.0 liter in my 98 tacoma?

Well obviously I meant to the engine itself. I would just get a bronco thats in decent shape and swap out

why a 5.0? there are several other options that can get you what you are looking for and they have been done before.

Well cuz I have a spare 5.0. That im rebuilding now so I kinda got to thinkin.. but I havent researched the 4.7. Is there good aftermarket parts to get it rippin?

Why would you need anything aftermarket. In stock form that 4.7 should be more than enough for that 1st gen. The op made no reference at to building a hot rod.

Most people don't stop with just the swap. I would build it up a bit. Even if you don't it is still much easier to swap in a 5.0 or an LS engine. There are plug n play fuel injection systems for those engines while you are stuck trying to get the Toyota ECU to talk to the engine that is not sitting in its natural home. It can be done but it's a pain.

So if I got a bronco I could use the computer and everyrhing else? Basically just swap all the bronco items

Back