How many miles are on ur rig?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Gee, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Demo Man

Demo Man Well-Known Member

Lol. Good eye. I was trying not to get to many gauges in there. Knew someone would catch it. And neither. International day cab. She is a beast. But I won't have her much longer. On the ADA list to be crushed. No longer a business write off. Although it is the original motor and trans.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Ever

Ever New Member

03 60,000
  4. woodydog

woodydog Well-Known Member

As of Friday 1210700 on my 05 single axle freightliner day cab. It was on the sell list then they put 16000$ in it. I think I'm stuck with it for a little longer and now I see the 17s rolling in
  5. Demo Man

I was in line to get an in frame done then it hit the list. Oh well. She still runs like a champ.
  6. Demo Man

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1459105910.607031.jpg just aftah a bath.
  7. BigMau

BigMau Well-Known Member

157,890 on my 2009 Tacoma 4x4...
  8. woodydog

woodydog Well-Known Member

Haha. You ups freight? I'm Old Dominion city driver
  9. rcassidy24

rcassidy24 Well-Known Member

International? Damn lol i went from an 89 to a 2009 now to a 2015 so i guess i must have missed that dash style but either way the 85 mph top out on the speedometer kinda gave it away that it was somethin just a tad bigger than a taco
    texastacoma likes this.
  10. Demo Man

Hell no I'm not freight. Reg buster brown. Make more then freight. I see a lot of OD drivers on the big road(95). They keep telling me I'm getting a new tractor. KW but I don't want it. It's an automatic. To many sensors for me. I like my 10 speed.
  11. ecotecin

ecotecin Well-Known Member

12. silverpataco

silverpataco Well-Known Member

Well, shit Toyota is doing the frame replacement in a few months. Taking out the 6" BDS back to 2" -3" lift. Then for sale! Depends on if I sell cap, bumpers, winch , and lift first. Right now the way it sits $21,000 . I just put another $958 into it last week! New u joints, e brake cables, rear drums and shoes, passengers side CV axle with bearing. Drivers side getting axle and bearing with frame replacement!
  13. mcliebermam

mcliebermam Active Member

Just hit 600 on my 2016 :p
  14. BigMau

BigMau Well-Known Member

I just power washer all the winter crap off the frame of my 2009...

Hoping a frame replacement is not in my future??
  15. WEX

WEX Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1459398310.934557.jpg
    6,200 after driving to Austin & the gulf @ Corpus from CO

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno
  16. turnerTRD

turnerTRD Well-Known Member

08 with 78k
    kp.taco likes this.
  17. ecotecin

ecotecin Well-Known Member

Just turned this yesterday.
    kp.taco and Bogunn like this.
  18. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Almost 105,000 she keeps right on ticking. Mobile 1 synthetic 5-30
    Bogunn likes this.
  19. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Barely broken in!
    It’s almost ready to trade for your third gen though.
  20. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

At 300k I'll consider trading. I need some time to wear out those new wet okoles . Lmao. can't wait for them to arrive
    OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  21. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha. I forgot about the Wet Okoles coming. Yeah, you gotta keep it for a while now.
    As close to as paid off as it is and with that low of mileage there’s no way I’d get rid of it. Plus it’s a good looking Taco with fancy seat covers and an awesome grille. Lol
    kp.taco likes this.