How many miles are on ur rig?

Just got back from a 6 day round trip to New Mexico. 3367 miles. So if you figure that plus the 3700+ miles from the July trip I have just over 7000 miles from road trips and my '17 has just over 18500 total since 18 March 2017. 37% road trips.

Snow and ice from just west of LaGrande Oregon to Ft. Collins on the first leg. miserable weather.

2 days at the NRA's Whittington Center.

Today again west of LeGrande visibility stunk. It went from 100 yards to 50 feet suddenly. A tractor trailer got a little sideways but recovered. Bottom of the hill back to normal.

All in all, great trip and loved every minute. Truck was perfect.

One question: in the morning it seems to take forever for the cab to heat up. Even with recirc on. Engine temp comes up fine but 10 minutes at highway speed seems a bit long.

Just got back from a 6 day round trip to New Mexico. 3367 miles. So if you figure that plus the 3700+ miles from the July trip I have just over 7000 miles from road trips and my '17 has just over 18500 total since 18 March 2017. 37% road trips.

Snow and ice from just west of LaGrande Oregon to Ft. Collins on the first leg. miserable weather.

2 days at the NRA's Whittington Center.

Today again west of LeGrande visibility stunk. It went from 100 yards to 50 feet suddenly. A tractor trailer got a little sideways but recovered. Bottom of the hill back to normal.

All in all, great trip and loved every minute. Truck was perfect.

One question: in the morning it seems to take forever for the cab to heat up. Even with recirc on. Engine temp comes up fine but 10 minutes at highway speed seems a bit long.
I turn my heated seats on and they heat up in a minute. Mine seems to heat up in a few miles maybe 5 min of driving. 10 min on high and I’d be rolling the windows down. Haha

17,780 since Jan 2, 2016. The first 400 were the drive home from the dealer. Had 2 trips to the Blue Ridge mountains and 1 to Myrtle Beach.

Back