How Many Miles Do You Have?

So far I have had three tacomas above 150k while selling two and the other had a run in with a dividing wall on the interstate.

Main issues that I have noticed over 12 years of owning tacomas is typically the contact on the starter (1st gen). I have only had to replace one clutch/flywheel and the alternator a couple of times. All of my trucks have been 4x4s used for a daily driver while exposed to hunting and pulling a boat for fishing.

Currently my tacoma has 89k on the clock but I bought it with 46k miles two years ago. :whistling2:

Ouch, sounds like quite the wreck. Hope you were OK.

Quite the testimony for Tacomas you've got there.

I will try to dig up some pics but I was clipped on I-95 (Fort Lauderdale) on the driver side rear quarter panel. He spun me out and I went through 4 lanes before smashing the middle wall. Freakiest part is spinning out and looking at I-95 traffic come at you will headed to the wall. It is by far the closest I will get to racing in Nascar.

Man, I've never been in an accident on the freeway but I can only imagine it's crazy scary.

Since you want pics....mileage on my '06 Tacoma

Attachments

• S1050329.jpg
    S1050329.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 69
rolled over 50K 3 or 4 weeks ago on my ’07. Got it with 24’9** back in may of ’11.

I’ll get current pic of milage later.

Better with proof so here's a pic. Now to do a little detail and take a current pic of the truck, been a few changes in the past few weeks.

Attachments

• S1050355.jpg
    S1050355.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 61
hy3edata.jpg

106,965 on my 2008 sport...got her with 13 back in jan of 08 :eek:

Holy crapola, I've driven 2,000 miles in one month :whistling2:

Back