How Many of Y'all Got the Funky Colored Interior?

WooD

WooD
When I was shopping for my truck and told the sales dude what I wanted, I guess an SR5 fit the bill. He showed me one that had hideous red colored dash and door panels. Told him that sucked then he showed me one with what he called butterscotch colored ones. Told him,...Oh hell no, get me the red.

I'm guessing these 2 colors were all that was available on what I wanted.

I tried my best to get use to them for 5 days, and gave in and had them recovered in a acceptable color. Who else has them, and had them recovered?

Before.....

i-WGfnBDK-X2.jpg

After...

i-BRFrWL8-X2.jpg

When I was shopping for my truck and told the sales dude what I wanted, I guess an SR5 fit the bill. He showed me one that had hideous red colored dash and door panels. Told him that sucked then he showed me one with what he called butterscotch colored ones. Told him,...Oh hell no, get me the red.

I'm guessing these 2 colors were all that was available on what I wanted.

I tried my best to get use to them for 5 days, and gave in and had them recovered in a acceptable color. Who else has them, and had them recovered?

Before.....

i-WGfnBDK-X2.jpg

After...

i-BRFrWL8-X2.jpg
Wow... I didn't know that all the colorful panels even existed, it looked like a rainbow from the factory? Your door post is different too? Everything is black and grey inside of mine.

I would have gone to a different dealer.

I went to Beaver Toyota In St. Augustine, probably could have got a better deal from the dealership in Jax where Beaver got my truck.

Only reason I went to Beaver was their 20 year 200,000 mile drive train warranty. After the 50,000 mile factory warranty runs out, if anything drive train goes bad all I'll have to pay is a $100 deductible.

Wow... I didn't know that all the colorful panels even existed, it looked like a rainbow from the factory? Your door post is different too? Everything is black and grey inside of mine.

Even the part with the grab handle? Always wondered why they used such a light color. Had a Nissan that was the same way.

Your truck a 2018?

I went to Beaver Toyota In St. Augustine, probably could have got a better deal from the dealership in Jax where Beaver got my truck.

Only reason I went to Beaver was their 20 year 200,000 mile drive train warranty. After the 50,000 mile factory warranty runs out, if anything drive train goes bad all I'll have to pay is a $100 deductible.
Well sheeit! I'd put up with some red pleather for that kind of warranty. o_O

Terrible looking seat covers you have.
They were free... lol
But I agree, if I had actually spent money on these, I'd be pissed.
Love Carhartt but these seat covers are over-priced and makes my truck look like sh!t... but they serve a purpose and if they're anything like my old overalls, they'll probably outlast the truck... lol
But I don't see myself leaving them on there very long.

Last edited:
Back