How many steps have you taken today?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OR17TRD, Feb 11, 2018.

1. OP
    OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I’ve got the ionic I get it wet but it’s made to swim with and track swimming.

Bogunn and Bojangles like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    OR17TRD

It’s actually still at 50% and will last another 2 days easy. Thanks for looking out haha

Bogunn likes this.
  4. OP
    OR17TRD

I have the Fitbit Ionic. It’s not cheap but it’s water proof made for swimming and has lots of other cool features when you really get into it. Store 300 songs Bluetooth capible, sleep track, HR monitor, activity tracker and lots of apps you can download on it.
    I’ve had it for about a year now and it’s still working well enough for me.

Bogunn and Lil G like this.
  5. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I will look at it also. I was at looking at Cabela’s online. I have points for them. I didn’t see any fit bits though. Ugh

6. OP
    OR17TRD

7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

OR17TRD likes this.
  8. OP
    OR17TRD

Thanks

Bogunn likes this.
  9. OP
    OR17TRD

10. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Scott Wyman and OR17TRD like this.
  11. OP
    OR17TRD

Yeah... they told me I was. Haha

Bogunn likes this.
  12. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

You sure are. You’ve came a long way to overcome your morbid obesity and walk 50 flights of stairs in a day.

OR17TRD likes this.
  13. OP
    OR17TRD

I didn’t climb that many stairs. That’s the day I went up to Strawberry Rock. Couple miles up hill and back down or 57 flights of stairs I guess. Haha

Scott Wyman and Bogunn like this.
  14. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

You’re still an inspiration.

OR17TRD likes this.
  15. OP
    OR17TRD

Shucks @Bogunn thanks. That means a lot. :oops:

Bogunn likes this.
  16. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

No problem buddy. That’s the only reason I stay on the forum. To inspire you and @kp.taco

17. OP
    OR17TRD

Well I’ll miss the inspiration after Thursday. The speeding white taco is going to a new home. :(

kp.taco, B-Man and Bogunn like this.
  18. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

You’re gonna get another yota aren’t ya?

OR17TRD likes this.
  19. OP
    OR17TRD

That’s the plan. I’ve been looking for any Toyota truck or Tacoma from 1985-2015 with low miles, in good condition and not overpriced haha I don’t know if I can do another turd gen. I do love the look and the tech of them. Not a big fan of the 2nd gens look and they don’t have an off-road DCLB. If I can find a 2001-2004 DCSB OR I’d make it work. I’ve been looking back at the Tundras too but the MPG and gas prices going up right now I don’t “really” need that big of a truck right now. I’ll be looking harder after Thursday.

kp.taco and Bogunn like this.
  20. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Hopefully you’ll find your gem. You’ve got an opportunity to get whatever you want and not be in too big of a hurry.

OR17TRD likes this.
  21. OP
    OR17TRD

Yeah. I can take my time. I’ll find what I need when I see it.

kp.taco and Bogunn like this.