We hiked to High Camp at Squaw via Shirley Lake yesterday. It was pretty awesome! Played in the snow a little bit, wifey has a video of me sliding down on my butt with Gordo... [emoji23] poor puppy... couldn't believe it was August... one of the toughest parts was climbing a hot granite face, 1,300' in 1/3 of a mile if I remember right. The lake was right after that and was refreshingly frigid when we jumped in.... [emoji23]Screenshot_20190816-184740_Fitbit.jpgScreenshot_20190816-153437_Email.jpg20190817_050306.jpg20190816_150251.jpg20190816_143209.jpg20190816_145234.jpg20190816_123010.jpg20190817_050835.jpg20190817_051233.jpg

Last edited:
Well, y'all won't be seeing any of these from me for a couple weeks probably... or at least not any impressive ones... I fought the fupa so hard I ripped it...
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I had an inguinal hernia surgery about 10 years ago and I've always been tedious and careful with it because it just never felt right; I never trusted it I guess...
Anyhoo... something happened last weekend... I was actually just leaning on the deck railing when my innards started crawling around and all of a sudden... "FECK!!!"
I recognized that pain immediately...
Already been to a doc for a referral yesterday... I swear he tried to pick me up by 2 fingers deeper inside my sac than I ever thought was possible... I pretty much laid on the couch and cried yesterday after that... [emoji23]
Meeting with the surgeon tomorrow, hopefully have my innards back inside me next week...
Somebody's gonna have to get out there and log some miles since I cant!
#FightTheFUPA!!!
[emoji1787]20190910_134950.jpg

Well, y'all won't be seeing any of these from me for a couple weeks probably... or at least not any impressive ones... I fought the fupa so hard I ripped it...
I had an inguinal hernia surgery about 10 years ago and I've always been tedious and careful with it because it just never felt right; I never trusted it I guess...
Anyhoo... something happened last weekend... I was actually just leaning on the deck railing when my innards started crawling around and all of a sudden... "FECK!!!"
Already been to a doc for a referral yesterday... I swear he tried to pick me up by 2 fingers deeper inside my sac than I ever thought was possible... I pretty much laid on the couch and cried yesterday after that... [emoji23]
Meeting with the surgeon tomorrow, hopefully have my innards back inside me next week...
#FightTheFUPA!!!
[emoji1787]View attachment 27219
Praying they get you fixed up, C!

#FightTheFUPA!!!
:eek:
Sorry to hear that. Rest and don’t get back to the fight to quick. Let things heal up after the surgery.

#FightTheFUPA!!!
Take it easy man. Prayin for a quick recovery!

Praying they get you fixed up, C!
Hang in there buddy you will be fighting again soon.
:eek:
Sorry to hear that. Rest and don’t get back to the fight to quick. Let things heal up after the surgery.
Rest, ice, and hydration. I'll try and log a few steps for ya while your down.
Take it easy man. Prayin for a quick recovery!
Thanks fellers!
It's not fun but it'll be over soon...
Thankfully, this go-around all I HAVE to get back to is online classes... last time, 10 yrs ago, I had a week to recover and was back in the pipe support shop slinging iron around... maybe that's why I'm here again... lol
Wifey knows a lot of great contacts and is making things move rather quickly. I'm glad that there's some sort of rule that says that she can't operate on me... [emoji23] she got too excited about the possibility... haha

Thanks fellers!
Thankfully, this go-around all I HAVE to get back to is online classes... last time, 10 yrs ago, I had a week to recover and was back in the pipe support shop slinging iron around... maybe that's why I'm here again... lol
Wifey knows a lot of great contacts and is making things move rather quickly. I'm glad that there's some sort of rule that says that she can't operate on me... [emoji23] she got too excited about the possibility... haha
Wifey could save you guys some money doing it herself.. [emoji23][emoji26][emoji33]

Thanks fellers!
How’s it going?

Back