how much would you pay? BA

montanian

alright so for financial reasons I am almost to the point that I need to sell my baby. (2006 Tacoma pre runner long travel) and im just trying to see what the max amount of money you guys would pay for it. . it has a total chaos long travel kit, fiberglass fenders, URD supercharged, 4.56 gearing, 400+ hours of custom fab work, (all work done by super-duty headquarters in Arizona) lowrance gps mounted in dash, 4 hunsaker bucket seats, etc...etc..... the truck has 44,500 miles on it.

Attachments

• travis truck.jpg
    travis truck.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 67
  • travis truck2.jpg
    travis truck2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 67
Trucks like these are very hard to price, and you have to know that you won't get close to what you have in it. I wouldn't even know where to price it at.

I feel like this might be a pawn stars answer, but 28k? Love the truck but around here, you dont get your money back in terms of value with mods.

but then again, pre-runners are a rarity around here due to winter weather and not too desirable. what number did you have in mind op?

I was thinking that down south someone would pay 28-30k...I may be wrong. But it would definitely be hard to sell in the mountainous area that I live in, considering I got the truck for 19,500 when it had 32,xxx miles on it. Is eBay a good way to sell a truck like this?

I was thinking that down south someone would pay 28-30k...I may be wrong. But it would definitely be hard to sell in the mountainous area that I live in, considering I got the truck for 19,500 when it had 32,xxx miles on it. Is eBay a good way to sell a truck like this?

Maybe, but make sure you set a reserve if you have a minimum in mind.

eBay would be an ok option, Make sure you post good pictures and list EVERYTHING about the truck. And like hella said make sure you set the reserve

Nice looking truck for sure! But on another note I am looking at a 2006 Tacoma its an ex cab 4cyl 5speed 4wd its got 193k runs good excellent condition.. the guy is asking $8200 that a good price for the mile and etc... Will post pics later

hey montanian. it sounds like you've done alot to your truck. you probably already know you're not gonna get nearly what you put into her. Plus i would imagine you get alot of joy out of your truck. Try and and do every thing you can to avoid selling your baby

hey montanian. it sounds like you've done alot to your truck. you probably already know you're not gonna get nearly what you put into her. Plus i would imagine you get alot of joy out of your truck. Try and and do every thing you can to avoid selling your baby
she is my baby and I WOULD do everything I could to keep it BUT i have to go to school, im 6k in debt because I got in some trouble and my truck needs more money put into it..i babied this truck
! check it out http://store.sdhqoffroad.com/proj038-nav.aspx the link shows the pics they posted after the build, i think it deserves to go to someone who has the money to continue building it while its still young !

Back