How to make uber a business

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by berk4, May 16, 2019.

1. berk4

berk4 New Member

Are you an Entrepreneur looking to get into the Uber business? Let Us Teach You How to Start Your Uber Business.

In these posts, filled with our expertise and tips, we walk you through the sign up process, as well as the necessary preparation, and ongoing business management secrets to help you launch and sustain a profitable rideshare business.

When you recruit a driver to work for you, in order to approve the driver, Uber will need some basic information about them, and the car they plan to drive. This includes things like proof of your automobile insurance, car’s state registration, the driver’s licensing information, as well as some additional details.

Our UberX Driver’s Kit (which you can download from our website (Uberkitnet) and use as a guide when completing the sign up process) saves you even more time. Once you’ve gathered all the necessary information, you will need Uber to complete the driver’s registration process. How to make uber a business

Visit my profile for link or uberkitnet/blog/

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

@Nathan, Interested in a new career?

4. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I just blew dt dew out of my nose. To funny

Bojangles, B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha. That’s why he’s been scarce. @Nathan is ubering people in the bed of a first gen taco.

Lil G, Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  6. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha!

Lil G and Bogunn like this.
  7. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

I really resent people joining free forum clubs just to post ads. My guess is this "new member" doesn't own a Tacoma and has nothing to add or share with the group. You want to advertise? Contact the administrator and pay a fee.

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  8. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

I agree 100%!

B-Man likes this.