How to unregister?

user8426

Registered Users
I can't seem to find anything regarding removing one's self from the forum. Is there a method? Thanks in advance.

Generally there's a method to cancel registration on a site where registration is required for whatever reason. No offense to the site. It's simply good practice.

needs picashures, circles, arrows, and non damping instructions.

I see your still wrapped up in the fact that you looked rather foolish by pretending to know something you didn’t. You’re hoping if you cling to “dampening” long enough, it will overshadow the importance of the major attributes you failed to know. But now that you’re showing your age it explains a lot. I have to assume you’re not much more than adolescent. At least I don’t think an adult would be following one person to a thread just to suck up, and follow the other person there just to be a tic on his ass. Very childish behavior.
Everyone puts their foot in their mouth but you could always choose to learn from it. You don’t have to get dumber. When you pretend to know everything, you don’t afford yourself the opportunity to learn. But somehow I doubt you’re through digging that hole. And saddly, the person you suck up to may be a bit more educated than you but unfortunately not much more mature.

Hello. Sorry the site didn't work out for you. I'll delete your username and disable your account now. We don't remove threads or remove posts because it effects other users posts. Thanks.

I see your still wrapped up in the fact that you looked rather foolish by pretending to know something you didn’t. You’re hoping if you cling to “dampening” long enough, it will overshadow the importance of the major attributes you failed to know. But now that you’re showing your age it explains a lot. I have to assume you’re not much more than adolescent. At least I don’t think an adult would be following one person to a thread just to suck up, and follow the other person there just to be a tic on his ass. Very childish behavior.
Everyone puts their foot in their mouth but you could always choose to learn from it. You don’t have to get dumber. When you pretend to know everything, you don’t afford yourself the opportunity to learn. But somehow I doubt you’re through digging that hole. And saddly, the person you suck up to may be a bit more educated than you but unfortunately not much more mature.
Two of us told u same thing ur bilstein information said, yet we are wrong.

Still here, ur entertainment atleast. Ive never seen someone step on their own toes so much before.
Brian mauck much?

Don't go away mad...

I did not understand anything you were trying to say.

Back