I got my truck tinted limo black

Hard to see at night and on cloudy days, i live in south Florida and that is way to dark. Cops will eventually snag u!! But on a 95 degree day with the sun blaring down, its a beautiful thing. Also people cant see whats in your truck or what you are doing. Back to the cop statement, they dont like it when they cant see in.

Looks good but I agree with Mike too dark, poor visibility at night, peripheral vision taken away JMO

Hard to see at night and on cloudy days, i live in south Florida and that is way to dark. Cops will eventually snag u!! But on a 95 degree day with the sun blaring down, its a beautiful thing. Also people cant see whats in your truck or what you are doing. Back to the cop statement, they dont like it when they cant see in.
You get the right one he/she will give you a choice. Either peel it off or get a ticket and still have to peel it off.

Im in ftlauderdale

Had tint once for a week. Very bad visibility at night. Then was on way home from work for holiday weekend got 180$ ticket for it

Since our truck has moonroof i think it looks lighter from the outside if you open the cover (cops just wanna see you atleast) and from the inside its not too bad for me driving at night.

Back