I just ordered my new tires.

Changeling

I am definitely "overly careful" when it comes to pulling the trigger on things so I really investigated the Hell out of tires before I placed an order.
That is just the way I am!:whistling2:

My priorities were, great on wet roads, fine on off road conditions such as occasional excursion to a new hunting/fishing area over fields/woods/wet ground/whatever.
I didn't need anything in the rock/heavy terrain type situations.

So, I talked to a couple manufacturers about the wet road/slush conditions (slick on wet)! They all had the same thing to say. I should get a tire (there’s of course) with somewhat wide grooves sourounding the entire diameter, preferably spaced evenly across the tread as a part of the design. This bleeds off the water and gives the tire tread a chance to work. Makes sense to me!
So I looked for that type of configuration, and low and behold the best tire I came up with was the one Taco Joe recommended in the first place.

So I just ordered a set of 4 from Discount Tire Direct in 265/70/16.
They had a Black Friday sale going on till tomorrow (Dec 1,2013), $633.00 delivered.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advise.:thumbsup:

Looks like Cooper AT3.

th

I don't know, I heard these tires save a lot in flat tire repairs. :whistling2:

B33F74B4-B41F-AF07-FD7B7C294F3C45F4_1.jpg

So.... Um, what kind of tires? :blink:

Whoops:laughing:! Details, details, you guys always want details:w00t:.

I guess that's a fair question, Cooper Discoverer A/T3, 265/70/16.

Came with Certificates for replacement or refund if any problems.
Valve stems.
UPS free shipping in 3 - 7 days.
$50.00 instant rebate (Black Friday sale, Sunday is the last day of sale)

Total = $633.00

I still have to pay for mounting and balancing and hopefully get lifetime rotation and flat fixing like they do if you have a Discount Tire Direct near by that you can go to.

For those of us that don't, they have a list of shops in your area that will do this at a "similar" price. I find it hard to believe that some shop is going to mount/balance give you free tire rotation and fix flats for the life of the tire for $15 to $20. per tire (one time charge)
We'll see.

I bought a set of 17in XD wheels and wanted to wrap them with 31x10x50s mt tires will they fit with factory suspension

Back