I need help!!

comer04

I found this pic on a google search and I want my 07 trd sport to have this same stance and look as this truck. Any suggestions?1369051574191.jpg

I feel like he's also running spacers on it from the look of the tire. Im thinking for mine 20" rims all terrain tires and Maybe a 2" lift without spacers, I don't wanna go too big because of my indoor building garage that had a 6'8" or so height limit.

A co worker just did a 6 inch with 20" and 33 looks great with no rubbing issues tire gap looks good with plenty of travel. 33s don't look lost in wheel well.... I'm thinking about down sizing my next set. 35s are just to big....

Wow.. I guess I'm doing alright. Then.. In stock forum I was getting between 19-20. Cold air intake and exhaust must be doing there job...

ATs are the way to go I prefer the look of a mud tire but you won't get the same mileage out of the mud tire

I went with Duratracs. They are in between an AT and a mud. I have about 40K on then and they still look good. The key is to maintain your tire pressure and not drive like an ass.

Next time I will probably go BFG ATs because Duratracs are crap on wet roads. They don't make the truck hydroplane or anything but traction at a stop is bad in the wet.

Last edited:
Back