I think it's dead...:(

Not much to do in West Virginia except outdoors stuff..... even recreational.

I don’t mind hard work or working outside. Coal, gas and timber would Not be my first choices. I worked in a saw mill on green chain for 2 days and never went back. That is hard work the guys that do that day to day usually don’t do it for to many years. It pays good when you’re young and can do it. You don’t see 34 year old guys doing it for very long haha.

I'm pretty much a spoiled nancy boy. I've worked hard but with the exception of the pool plumbing, it has never been outdoors. I'm currently in school anyway so I'll continue to be a nancy.

To bad you live in Cali. I'd let you keep it at my house.

My friend volunteered his house but idk. I still wouldn't only want the aftermarket stuff and that's it.

I’d just drive my GTO around and save the money for a house.

Nah. I wouldn't daily the car. It's lowered on probably original shocks so it rides like garbage. Needs some other stuff here and there to make it right.

My friend volunteered his house but idk. I still wouldn't only want the aftermarket stuff and that's it.

Nah. I wouldn't daily the car. It's lowered on probably original shocks so it rides like garbage. Needs some other stuff here and there to make it right.
If it’s that bad never mind haha

If the GTO is that bad never mind haha

I’d be fighting to get the aftermarket parts unless they are going to pay you for them... they are “your personal items that need to be removed” ;)

Well don't forget those sliders and SC before it goes bye bye.. Your gonna need that for your next 2nd gen. Your getting another one right?? [emoji848][emoji16] what the hell, grab that bed extender too. Lol

Back