I want to sell.

Jakuzzi

3C7CA458-041C-4EAC-89B9-28B5F14D37E6.png D37ED7B4-D483-4B34-A9CA-4A75CBF30BF4.png I found that the off-roading game is not quite for ME. I just get physically debilitating anxiety while I am on the trail. Maybe I’m subconsciously afraid of breaking something. I wish I would have realized this before I spent almost 5k on F/R bumpers and lights and a winch for my 2015 OR DC. I even did Raptor Liner on them. Now, I don’t want to sell my truck, just the rest of the uninstalled stuff. They are sitting in my garage for the past month. I got the hybrid front bumper from C4 fab and the rear high clearance bumper. The one where you don’t have to cut your truck. In the picture, it is placed upside down. I posted on Craigslist but I got zero bites so I am wondering a good platform to post these for sale to reach masses in my greater Sacramento area. Maybe I’ll get bites here, I hope so ;) I will be asking $2,500 for just the front and rear bumpers only. I paid 2,800 with shipping and taxes and raptor lining them. And whoever buys will not have to wait the 12 week lead time, OH the convenience! haha.

Last edited:
Yeah if you play the off-road game you're going to break something "guaranteed", when I bought my truck I took it out the first week or so and did some damage, little damage that didn't require any part replacement but it did put me in debilitating anxiety. Good luck with your sale.

I'm with you on being worried about damage. If you want to get serious about rock crawling etc, buy an old Tacoma that you don't care if it gets damaged. Keep your nice one for everyday use. I take mine into 4 wheel areas but I am very careful and stay out of sticky situations.

Back