I was able to last 8 months before I transformed the taco (Before & After)

DCai

Have been lurking on the site and tacomaworld for the past 8 months getting great advice and making a list of things I wanted to add. Sorry... weather has been kinda nasty so haven't had a chance give it a good wash yet. Thank you (and hate you tacomaforum for making me spend that $) Hope you guys enjoy!

Additions:
- ICON Stage 3 Suspension Kit w/Billet UCAs
- MHT Fuel Beast D564 rims
- 285/70R/17 Hankook Dynapro RF10s
- Fab Fours 48' Modular Roof Rack in Black Matte Powder Coat
- Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumper with Pre-runner Guard in Black Powdercoat
- Fab Fours Vengeance Rear Bumper in Black Powdercoat
- 2x2 Rigid D-Series Dually Spot LEDs
- 2x2 Rigid D-Series Dually Flood LEDs
- MagnaFlow Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System
- customgrills.com black grill
- K&N performance intake
- hood and window visors
- 2x10" JL w3 Subs w/ 1000 watt JL amp with Subi tweeters
- LED dome and cabin lights
- Floor mats
- Tacomabeast LED tail lights

Future hopeful additions:
- Bed Mat
- Tonneau cover
- skid plate
- LED light bar on the roof rack?

20180814_200532.jpg 20180821_162537.jpg 20180821_155402.jpg 20180821_155414.jpg 20180821_155450.jpg 20180821_155604.jpg 20180821_155656.jpg 20180821_161544.jpg 20180821_161617.jpg

Last edited:
Have been lurking on the site and tacomaworld for the past 8 months getting great advice and making a list of things I wanted to add. Sorry... weather has been kinda nasty so haven't had a chance give it a good wash yet. Thank you (and hate you tacomaforum for making me spend that $) Hope you guys enjoy!

Additions:
- K&N performance intake
- hood and window visors
- Floor mats

- Bed Mat
- Tonneau cover
- skid plate

View attachment 20194 View attachment 20196 View attachment 20197 View attachment 20198 View attachment 20199 View attachment 20200 View attachment 20201 View attachment 20203 View attachment 20204
How do those JLs sound? Much bass?

How do those JLs sound? Much bass?
I have a good amount of kick to them. They don't have crazy distortion and produce a pretty clean sound. I've been runnin a 1000 watt JL amp and have been happy with how it sounds with the tweeter addition as well.

Additions:
- K&N performance intake
- hood and window visors
- Floor mats

- Bed Mat
- Tonneau cover
- skid plate

View attachment 20194 View attachment 20196 View attachment 20197 View attachment 20198 View attachment 20199 View attachment 20200 View attachment 20201 View attachment 20203 View attachment 20204
Super nice!

Those wheels look nice on it there is a guy in my area who has them on a jeep scrambler and they dont look right on it ..

Did you replace the tail lights or are those the stock ones that you blacked out yourself? I want to black mines out but I'm not sure which route to take.

Did you replace the tail lights or are those the stock ones that you blacked out yourself? I want to black mines out but I'm not sure which route to take.
I replaced them with some from tacomabeast.com. I have been very happy with them and not had any issues so far.

I replaced them with some from tacomabeast.com. I have been very happy with them and not had any issues so far.
Thank you for the reply, I'm rocking an all black taco as well, I'm definitely gonna get them.

Thank you for the reply, I'm rocking an all black taco as well, I'm definitely gonna get them.
Nice! They look nice on a murdered out truck. They are making new lights for the sr5 models but they havent come out just yet (at least since last time i checked) I may grab a pair of those eventually.

Back