I'm back

Taco_Tuesday

After being away for a while, I'm back. Guess I'll reintroduce myself. I've had my quicksand '19 TRDOR now for about 8 months, and have started to do several upgrades already. It came with a 3 inch lift, 18 inch fuels, 33" KO2s, all around tint, and the blackout package from the dealer. Since then, I switched out for the pro grill, installed LED grille lights, upgraded to the black LED fog lights, upgraded all my lights to LED bulbs (all 6000k), switched out for some sweet rock rail/ nerf steps, and added some sweet decals. In a couple weeks I'm dropping it off to get 4.88 gears installed to help with the 33s (plus, itll help with fuel economy). Anybody around San Angelo?

After being away for a while, I'm back. Guess I'll reintroduce myself. I've had my quicksand '19 TRDOR now for about 8 months, and have started to do several upgrades already. It came with a 3 inch lift, 18 inch fuels, 33" KO2s, all around tint, and the blackout package from the dealer. Since then, I switched out for the pro grill, installed LED grille lights, upgraded to the black LED fog lights, upgraded all my lights to LED bulbs (all 6000k), switched out for some sweet rock rail/ nerf steps, and added some sweet decals. In a couple weeks I'm dropping it off to get 4.88 gears installed to help with the 33s (plus, itll help with fuel economy). Anybody around San Angelo?
Welcome back. Nice truck. I was stationed at Goodfellow back in 2000. Great little town San Angelo. Move east to the Fort Hood area now.

Back