In between Tacos

Should I stay or Should I go?

• Stay

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Go

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Puerto Rican. My wife’s dad was from there before he joined the US Army and fought I Korea, crossed to the Air Force and was search & rescue in Vietnam Nam.

Quite a man. Died on active duty. Sorry I never met him.

THAT deserves a mirror flag....but it ain’t getting one! [emoji631]

Wow. Sounds like he had a heck of a career

Lookin good man. [emoji106]
Thanks @kp.taco
I’ve got the method roost wheels ordered. I tried to order 295/70/18 KM3’s but they won’t be available until February. So... I think I’m going to get Nitto trial grapplers in that size, run them until the KM3’s become available and swap them out... Unless I really like the Nittos TG’s then I’ll leave them.

Thanks @kp.taco
I’ve got the method roost wheels ordered. I tried to order 295/70/18 KM3’s but they won’t be available until February. So... I think I’m going to get Nitto trial grapplers in that size, run them until the KM3’s become available and swap them out... Unless I really like the Nittos TG’s then I’ll leave them.
It's gonna look good. Can't wait to see pics!

Thanks @kp.taco
I rally like the KM3. Was hunting for a 35X11.5R17 a few days ago a read up on it.

Back