in2nit build thread

Front OEM Clip....what are you talking about:whistling2:

removed the front Clip, removed the frame horns for better approach angle
picture.php

beggining plating the chassis on the passenger side
picture.php

Plated the front crossmember for added strength
picture.php

heres what the drivers side looks like finished plating and cutting to top of the OEM CoilBuckets so we can run a 12" Stoke CoilOver instead of an 8"Stroke CoilOver....and Plated the OEM CoilBucket also for added strength....well whats left of it...ha ha
picture.php

cant wait to have this truck out in the desert running around:thumbup:

Your up in the El Segundo area frequently correct? Pretty sure I have talked to you about the truck in the past. If so i'll have to keep an eye out!

got the new Frame Horn section in yesterday and will start building shock structure and cage shortly:thumbsup:

picture.php

heres the work the guys at the shop got done on in2night's build while the Race Team was in Baja Racing....great team effort on everyone to keep things rolling at Engage
picture.php

Wow... I have this s*%t eatting grin on my face right now.... :thumbup: can't wait to drive it. Engage ftw..

And next season if you r racing yours ill be adding ur race number to the truck and chasing for you under Engage Racing 14_ _... Woot woot

:thumbsup:

I dont think it will be next season. Maybe the next after that! Thanks for the support James!

Back