Inferno LB coming along!

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by bumpedmyhead, Sep 6, 2018.

1. bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

I finished up the suspension work today and got an alignnent. I went with OME 887s, soft ride Nitrochargers with lean spacer on front, and 3 leaf Toytec aal's and Nitrochargers on the rear. Kept the stock Sport rims, but, put on Falken Wildpeaks, 265/70/17, with Spidertrax spacers. Im diggin it! I. Waiting for RCI skid to arrive, and will be changing the fogs to Morimotos. I also ordered a black SR surround. An ARE MX cap tops it off, along with Total Chaos bed stiffeners. I did a MBRP cat back, in stainless, and added the Pro Intake setup. Still trying to figurr out which seat covers. I dont care for the Carhartt, and Wet Okole just doesnt have the flare Im looking for. Clazzios seem nice, but Im concerned about scorched skin in the Florida sun. Coverking has a neoprene with new designs. Check out the pics!
    20180906_115659.jpeg 20180725_131524.jpeg 20180730_083142.jpeg 20180906_155249.jpeg 20180831_150830.jpeg 20180906_155231.jpeg

Cape taco, Crawdad, Bogunn and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    bumpedmyhead

What do you think goes better with Inferno? Screenshot_20180906-160945_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg Screenshot_20180906-161014_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg Screenshot_20180906-161035_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Bogunn and lcarrasco212 like this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I like the third one but the light color might show everything if you’re a dirty dude and I don’t know if it would look good with inferno. I’d have to see them in. Any of them would look ok and be better than nothing.

Bogunn and bumpedmyhead like this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

bumpedmyhead likes this.
  6. OP
    bumpedmyhead

I just watched a test video of Coverking neoprene covers. Coffee test. Didnt fair well at all.

Bogunn likes this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I’d probably look elsewhere than.

OR17TRD and bumpedmyhead like this.
  8. OP
    bumpedmyhead

Got the new skid from RCI installed today. Really easy, 6 bolts. Aluminum version, about 25lbs, so much better than the flimsy stock guard. 20180912_155733.jpeg 20180912_155739.jpeg

Cape taco, mcodyv, OU81taco16 and 4 others like this.
  9. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Looks good!

10. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Looks great

bumpedmyhead likes this.
  11. n7narcosis

n7narcosis Well-Known Member

*drooling

bumpedmyhead likes this.
  12. TucsonSteve

TucsonSteve Well-Known Member

What did this one set you back? I have been kind of looking at the TRD one and wondering a bit about some of these others.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  13. OR17TRD

Looks like it covers a little more too.

14. OP
    bumpedmyhead

It was 325.00, raw aluminum. It does cover more than stock, and it hugs tighter than stock plate.

15. OP
    bumpedmyhead

Got the Morimoto XBs in, and the SR surround. The surround was basically folded in half and went back. Grr. Anyhoo...first service appt today, 5k. Also asked for tsb 0062-18 to be done. Wish me luck! Im also asking for an oil change. I dont understand how the first change is at 10k, smh.

Bogunn likes this.
  16. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

They should go ahead and do the oil change for you and not charge you (most dealerships will). You have the ToyotaCare with two complimentary oil changes, it’ll just be done before the 10k service.
    Let us know how getting the tsb upgrade does.

17. OR17TRD

I don’t drive enough to get to 10k before a year so I’ve just taken it to toyota every 6 months and they have done the Toyota care service for that time. 6 months inspection and tire rotation, 1 year inspection, tire rotation and oil change. I had about 5500 miles on it when they changed the oil under their 2 year service agreement. No questions asked.

Bogunn and bumpedmyhead like this.
  18. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Poor white taco has lived at the dealership. Lol

OR17TRD likes this.
  19. OR17TRD

It will be her new home soon enough.

Bogunn likes this.
  20. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Whatcha getting???

21. OR17TRD

I can’t afford a new Tacoma Pro so I don’t know what I’ll do. :(

mcodyv, Bogunn, kp.taco and 1 other person like this.