Insurance price and with who do you have

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] man I've allways wanted one super comfortable. When I took the course at HD they told us to sit on a bike that's similar to the one we have or are planning on getting, well they didn't have a sport bike so I sat on a street glide being as I've allways loved them. Oh man that thing is a beast.
I love my HD. We did a 4,000 mile/10-day trip to Glacier Natl Park. We stayed in Great Falls, MT on the way back........didn't stop til we got to Jamestown, ND. Jus about 650 miles if I remember right. This is a pic I googled to give an idea of what my bike looks like. I have 10" mini apes with matching tour pak and Rhinehart Exhaust. Again, this isn't my bike......I'll get pics of it soon and get 'em posted up.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reading this post makes me wish I didn't live in BC. My truck is $199.00 a month to insure. And because I opted for replacement insurance that's an extra $50.00. My last car was $113.00 total. The stupid province of British Columbia makes you buy basic insurance from them. Peroid. No other insurance company can sell you basic insurance. It's a monopoly run by the provincial governemt and they can't even do it right. They have been talking about increasing rates again.....

Bullspit. All of it. Any other Canadians paying close to this?

I have been with Allstate for about 11 years now I have 2 wrecks on me but it’s from people that hit me. I did have one wreck on my driver license. I pay 141.00 a month for full coverage. I was talking to a friend who has a dwi and I pay about 10.00 a month more than he does. My truck is a 2010 tacoma 4 door. I have called around and they gave me a price about 20.00 more a month

I was a “loyal” Allstate customer for many years as well until a friend told me his rates. Shortly after that conversation I was a customer of Geico. I have a few other vehicles and some other fun stuff on my policy too, but Geico made me an offer I could not refuse. Haha!

I should add also that Geico was really pleasant to work with when my ‘10 OR was stolen out of my driveway and totaled.

Last edited:
We switched from Progressive to AAA and are saving $1400 a year for both auto and Home. And the premiums are only due 10 months of the year. We pay about $100 a month on the ‘17 TRD and ‘07 Sequoia with full coverage and $100 deductible.

I was looking at my insurance and I have a 30,000 per person/60,000 per occurrence. 25,000 for property damage. I also have uninsured/underinsured that is the same. is that what everyone else has. I know I pay 6 months what my parents pay for a truck and a suv all year.

I was looking at my insurance and I have a 30,000 per person/60,000 per occurrence. 25,000 for property damage. I also have uninsured/underinsured that is the same. is that what everyone else has. I know I pay 6 months what my parents pay for a truck and a suv all year.

Those are low amounts. I have $250,000 per person/ $500,000 per occurrence and $100,000 for property damage. I had an agent tell me several years ago that you have to think of the price of cars nowadays. $25,000 is. It going to cover the cost of a claim for a Range Rover or Porsche, or anything else that’s super expensive to not only buy but to repair. Just my 2 cents.

Another thing the effects youre insurance is youre credit rating. Every time my insurance is up for renewal I get this notice of all the factors they use to rate my insurance. Ive been with progressive for almost 20 years both car and house, 790's credit rating, 19 taco and 15 grand caravan costs me $98 a month with $500 deductible, no accidents, citations, or claims. Also have rental car on that. Ive been thinking about switching everything to USAA but still in the thinking process.

If you, or your parents, were in the military USAA is the only way to go. Great rates and, more imortantly, great response time during emergencies.
Thats what ive heard about USAA, I really can't knock progressive as it was super simple to get my insurance straightened out when I moved from Ohio to NC. Ive never had a claim with them so I guess what I'm saying is they have never gave me an excuse to leave.

I love my HD. We did a 4,000 mile/10-day trip to Glacier Natl Park. We stayed in Great Falls, MT on the way back........didn't stop til we got to Jamestown, ND. Jus about 650 miles if I remember right. This is a pic I googled to give an idea of what my bike looks like. I have 10" mini apes with matching tour pak and Rhinehart Exhaust. Again, this isn't my bike......I'll get pics of it soon and get 'em posted up.
maxresdefault.jpg
That's sweet

Back