Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by YoDuh, Feb 23, 2019.

1. YoDuh

YoDuh Member

Hey all,
    I've been lurking on here several months but haven't posted yet. Hoping for a nicer alternative to tacomaworld (though I'm sure I'll keep lurking over there too). I just bought this 19 DCSB Sport I've been waiting on for a long time! I had a 2016 Sport in Quicksand that I loved and had to sell after a year but have been kicking myself ever since. I've also had a first gen Taco and a first gen 4runner, not to mention a Camry, so I'm no stranger to the Toyota family.
    I plan to keep this one a long time, and I do a lot of off roading, camping etc here in CO so I've got all sorts of work to do to build this into the ultimate overlander!
    Right off the bat I did new rims, tires, 3" Icon stage 4 suspension lift, TRD grill and honeycomb grill lights. Plus the predator steps and tonneau cover that came on it. But there's always much more to add, I'm excited to get ideas from all you guys and see all those awesome tacos out there! FB_IMG_1550087854265.jpeg 20190207_161309.jpeg 20190207_161329.jpeg

JonRod, Spiff215, OR17TRD and 4 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Good lookin' Taco! Welcome from next door in Knuhbraskuh!

Scott Wyman, texasred and YoDuh like this.
  4. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Glad you quit lurking and started posting!!!!Welcome great looking truck glad to have you.

Scott Wyman, texasred and B-Man like this.
  5. OP
    YoDuh

YoDuh Member

I'm sure its been just as fun of a winter for you guys as for us then haha!

6. OP
    YoDuh

YoDuh Member

Thanks man, happy to be here!

7. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Your truck looks great. Pro wheels?

texasred and B-Man like this.
  8. OP
    YoDuh

YoDuh Member

Thanks! XD grenade 143 off road. I liked the complete matte black look a little better with the cement rather than the TRD look. A little cheaper too :) FB_IMG_1550087859731.jpeg

OR17TRD, Lil G, Scott Wyman and 2 others like this.
  9. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

In fact, today is the first big snow of winter for us......we've had a few storms drop maybe 2" of snow at a time but we've had more ice than snow til today. Been snowing since this morning. S'pose to end up with 6-10" by tonite!

texasred and Scott Wyman like this.
  10. OP
    YoDuh

YoDuh Member

What? No way I would have thought you guys to have more. It's been strong all winter but this is the first clear day we've had in almost two weeks. I've got about 33" sitting in my yard, much more just a little out of town higher in the mountains.

Scott Wyman, texasred and B-Man like this.
  11. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Yeah way.......LOL........been a dry winter for us. Still snowing and this is the first measurable snow of winter for us. Hard to tell how much we got with the 45mph winds but the drifts are good size. About a month ago we were s'pose to get 10" of snow and we ended up gettin 1.75" of rain. The ditches were full and the fields too. 33" is a good amount of snow! You're in SW Colorado?? I saw the Durango sign in your pic.

Scott Wyman and texasred like this.
  12. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Nice truck! Welcome to the forum.

YoDuh, texasred and B-Man like this.
  13. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Durango is a beautiful place went there elk hunting once. Pretty place

YoDuh, texasred and B-Man like this.
  14. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :)

YoDuh and texasred like this.
  15. OP
    YoDuh

YoDuh Member

Oh wow no kidding. I'm sure it's all catching up and you're getting it all at once then!
    Yeah it's the most we've had in town in a few years. Right, that's at my work here in good ol Durango, it's a great town!

texasred and B-Man like this.
  16. mr.christophermichel

mr.christophermichel Well-Known Member

Welcome and very nice looking truck

texasred, YoDuh and B-Man like this.
  17. Taco Obsessor

Taco Obsessor Well-Known Member

Bro that’s a awesome looking truck.

texasred and YoDuh like this.
  18. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Yeah, we're gettin' all of winter in about 1 week's time! LOL We were out in your area last summer on the Harleys for about a week. Beautiful country your way!

texasred likes this.
  19. OP
    YoDuh

YoDuh Member

I'm sure there's more to come too! I bet that's a blast riding through here!

B-Man and texasred like this.
  20. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

It was! Beautiful country.

texasred likes this.