iPhone location 2016

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by Boxerdad214, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Boxerdad214

Boxerdad214 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a good place to mount my iPhone 6s Plus in my taco and need help. What are you guys doing. Pics are great. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

mobarmor

4. Perseus2017

Perseus2017 Active Member

Funny you should ask that question. I recently owed a Kia Soul (that I recently traded in for a 2017 Tacoma SR5) that had a unique cell phone holder that was designed to fit into the cup holder. I stuffed the cell phone holder into the cup well in my console and it works just fine, with the exception that it makes grabbing the gearshift a little awkward, but since it's an automatic, I don't do much shifting.

That having been said, you probably don't have a Kia Soul, much less that accessory, but you may be able to find a cell phone holder with a suction cup and modify itto fit into one of your cupholders in your console.

5. Perseus2017

Perseus2017 Active Member

Actually, if you're willing to spend a few bucks, you could just buy that accessory from Kia parts and do what I did.