Is this a fair price??

858_tacoma_guy

IMG_1510.jpgIMG_1511.jpgIMG_1512.jpg

The guy said he'd sell it to me for 700 bucks. Is that a good deal for a leer camper shell? Also I'm gonna get it repainted. Any advice before I do anything guys?

Depends on what leer it is.
They run $1100-$2200 new depending on features.
Are you going to paint it or pay someone to pait it? That’s added cost if it’s the cheap one I’d be on the fence.
Does the rack system come with it at that $700

Depends on what leer it is.
They run $1100-$2200 new depending on features.
Are you going to paint it or pay someone to pait it? That’s added cost if it’s the cheap one I’d be on the fence.
Does the rack system come with it at that $700

I just negotiated the price to 600$. And it has a roof rack. My buddy will charge me 350$ for a good quality paint job. He works at a body shop.

I would say $600 is a pretty good price. Even paying the $350 to paint it.. Get it!! [emoji106]

IMG_1517.jpg

Quick question so this piece on the camper shell is old and worn out, I wanna replace it but I have no idea what it is? Any help pls?

Marking a picture is easy. Lol took me less than a min to do that.
Selling a grill... uninstall the grille, install the new one, take pictures of the grille, write up an ad, post the ad, get idiots texting, calling and emailing you, low balling you, people say they want to meet, you go to meet them, they don’t show up... sounds like work to me.

Marking a picture is easy. Lol took me less than a min to do that.
Selling a grill... uninstall the grille, install the new one, take pictures of the grille, write up an ad, post the ad, get idiots texting, calling and emailing you, low balling you, people say they want to meet, you go to meet them, they don’t show up... sounds like work to me.

Fringing hilarious, but so true!

Back