ISO Bolt On Rock Sliders for good price

Camren Harris

Hey guys I'm looking for a sturdy set of bolt on sliders for a good price. I like having the kickout swoop too. Any suggestions? 2016 OR Shortbed

If $$$$ wasn't a huge issue I'd send you to Tyler of Pelfreybilt offroad, try Famous Fabrications out of Las Vegas, Eric built me a set of bolt ons for my 2000 trd & they were awesome & lined up perfectly, he does all generations as well...

& here's famous fabrications bolt ons...

DSC09201.JPG

I’ll be by to pick those up tomorrow. Thanks again @4wd :D

Wish I had another set , these honestly were just about as perfect as sliders can be , from the mount points angled perfectly to the rocker panels with just enough kickout to be usefull & not so much they hinder getting across slabs of granite/widow makers/anything else you may have to "launch" over without damaging said rocker panels...

DSC09237.JPG

DSC09238.JPG

Wish I had another set , these honestly were just about as perfect as sliders can be , from the mount points angled perfectly to the rocker panels with just enough kickout to be usefull & not so much they hinder getting across slabs of granite/widow makers/anything else you may have to "launch" over without damaging said rocker panels...

DSC09237.JPG

DSC09238.JPG
Yep those would look good on my truck.

Back