It's w-w-Wednesday!!

Tacoma fan

So what's everyone got planned for today?? workin on your truck or havin to work today...me, i got the day off and the weather here is sunny expected to reach 87 today , good time to wash the truck :thumbsup: got bugs splattered all over the front grille,,aha but nothing that a pressure washer can't handle :yes: :thumbup:

It's my day off too a bit colder at high 66 today... I want to take it to the car wash and spend my morning there but some idiot hit me bout a month ago and just left (I was parked) but she parked right next to me the night so Monday ill be bringing it down to the shop to get it fixed and looking new again so no car wash for now, but my HID's are suppose to arrive today :)

It's my day off too a bit colder at high 66 today... I want to take it to the car wash and spend my morning there but some idiot hit me bout a month ago and just left (I was parked) but she parked right next to me the night so Monday ill be bringing it down to the shop to get it fixed and looking new again so no car wash for now, but my HID's are suppose to arrive today :)

dude ..sorry to hear about that

Why i park as far away from others as possible. That and its a brand new truck. People are stupid...and ignorant too. Hope all ends well buddy.

Happy hump day, someone moved the servers I was working on to an OU in active directory that I do not have access to, happy days.... :laughing:

Forgot to say that I am going fishing after work. Towed the boat to work. Only 5 more hours.

Yeah everywhere I go I park far far away. This was in my buildings parking lot! Not only she hit and left try to get away with it playing dumb but also parked on the wrong spot next to my designated spot.. No one takes care of ones car but ourselves.. It's all good Monday prob fixing the beauty up

Well, some of us were working all day. A little R&R now and then I'll see what I feel like doing on the Taco. Nice and warm today about 85°F. :thumbsup:

Back