Joined a couple weeks ago

VBTacoma

Hey everyone! I joined the forum right before Christmas when my wife borrowed my truck one day. I was told she needed it to pick up a Christmas present. To my surprise, I got home from work that day to see my ‘17 Taco sitting in the driveway lifted! I love reading all the posts on here and seeing all the mods people have done.IMG_2916.jpg

Hey everyone! I joined the forum right before Christmas when my wife borrowed my truck one day. I was told she needed it to pick up a Christmas present. To my surprise, I got home from work that day to see my ‘17 Taco sitting in the driveway lifted! I love reading all the posts on here and seeing all the mods people have done.View attachment 14415

Nice! You better hang on to that one. That was awesome. Welcome to the forum.

Hey everyone! I joined the forum right before Christmas when my wife borrowed my truck one day. I was told she needed it to pick up a Christmas present. To my surprise, I got home from work that day to see my ‘17 Taco sitting in the driveway lifted! I love reading all the posts on here and seeing all the mods people have done.View attachment 14415
All I got was a Fitbit :(
Congrats on the new lift and nice looking truck. Welcome to the forum.

Nice !!!! She needs to divorce you & marry me 'cause I want to LT my 'yota haha....

Nice truck BTW & even better wife, you're a lucky man...;)

Welcome to the Forum! Good looking truck.

Back