Jumped from Nissan...

owlclaw

I'm the new happy owner of a 2014 double cab. Traded in a 2004 Nissan Titan for it. Looking forward to hopefully many years of reliable and fun driving...

Thanks all...in response to the question comparing the Tacoma to the Titan...
1) The Titan LE had all the bells and whistles (power everything, heated outside mirrors, heated leather seats, single latch rear folding seats, great stereo w/ subwoofer, massive cabin, locking tailgate, 305hpV8, etc.)
2) The Titan rode more like a car than a truck
3) The Titan sucked gas, and the brakes had to be replaced every 12 thousand miles to resolve serious judder issues
That said, everything about the Tacoma is more efficient. It's smaller, but the space is better utilized. It's smaller, but easier to park. It's smaller, but the V6 gets better gas mileage. I got the SR package and that had 99% of the options I was looking for. Yes the ride is more bumpy, but I can switch into 4WD at 61mph!. The only reason I sold the Titan was after 10 years spent outside, it needed thousands of $ of repairs, and it was more economical to buy another truck. I'm looking forward to the versatility of the Tacoma and hopefully it's dependability! :)
Already installed Steelcraft nerf bars, Access LE tonneau cover, and the Pop & Lock for the tailgate.
I'm ready to roll...

Back