Just a Suggestion

B.C.

For those of you who are not in witness protection hiding from the mob, if you put your first name and what you drive in your signature it is nice info to know about each other.
For those in witness protection just put down Jane Doe and you drive a 2020 Aston Martin DB11 and that can be the secret code ;)

Ps. If anyone wants to buy me a new DB11 please feel free to do so.

For those of you who are not in witness protection hiding from the mob, if you put your first name and what you drive in your signature it is nice info to know about each other.
For those in witness protection just put down Jane Doe and you drive a 2020 Aston Martin DB11 and that can be the secret code ;)

Ps. If anyone wants to buy me a new DB11 please feel free to do so.
Well B.C., I tried but for some reason on Taco Forum the signature is deactivated, works on Toyota Nation. Good idea though.

Well B.C., I tried but for some reason on Taco Forum the signature is deactivated, works on Toyota Nation. Good idea though.

I had no problem adding my name, and vehicles to my signature. I'm not currently in witness protection, so used my real name instead of Jane Doe. ;)

Maybe its Tapatalk then cause youres ain't showing up. I'll have to check it out when I'm on my computer. My signature shows up on Toyotanation but it's just sent from my phone model, can't change it to anything else.

I had no problem adding my name, and vehicles to my signature. I'm not currently in witness protection, so used my real name instead of Jane Doe. ;)

Well, maybe you're trying to hide the fact that you really are in witness protection and your real name is Jane Doe! o_O
You might as well go ahead and get that DB11.

oh, my name is Art (or is it? LOL)

Last edited:
Hey B.C. and others, this is the old bdarnold12, I got off of Tapatalk and on the TacomaForum Mobil app. So far I like this better, a lot less adds.

Haven't figured out all the ins and outs yet.

My name is Bob

The app is much better then it used to be. I didnt used to like it so I went back and forth between the web version and Tapatalk. Now the layout is similar to Tapatalk so it's easier to add photos.

Back