Just bought my first truck

Hey guys. I am new and just bought my first truck. 2015 Tacoma access cab. Wanted to say hi. Curious what you guys thought in using plasti dip (black) on the Fender flares and the bed flares? View attachment 16608
Yes! Another 2nd gen... Welcome to the forum. As for the plasti dip it doesn't hurt to try it out and see how you like it. I've had pretty good luck with it on my emblems and inner hood scoop..

Bedline em

I got mine sprayed with full metal jacket liner.
I have a video somewhere where i dragged a flatblade screw driver across them with force and nothing happend.
XQHI7K.jpg

Nsr9oj.jpg

Bought a grille guard used. It's the Westin model. Had to order the brackets and has some scratching but am going to paint it with rhino liner and install it later this week. 20180410_190623.jpg

Bought a grille guard used. It's the Westin model. Had to order the brackets and has some scratching but am going to paint it with rhino liner and install it later this week. View attachment 16694

Pls understand its a damage multiplier and will take out everything behind it in even a low speed accident. Ive seen it myself, its not a myth.

Not trying to deter you... its your truck, your money... your insurance. Just pls dont have faith that it will offer much if any protection.

Its better labeled a "brush bar" honestly, as it may be good for keeping pinstripes off your hood i guess.

Back