Just got a ‘17 trd sport dcsb, was wondering if this particular leveling kit would be ideal for me.

natural9er

I’m definitely not going to be off-roading, would just like the look and stance.

I know leveling kits aren’t the way to go, and I do intend on getting a better suspension lift eventually. But for now, would this cause me any problems?

My set up is basically going to be exactly like the guys in the video except 17in trd pro wheels.

Let me know what you guys think!

I’m definitely not going to be off-roading, would just like the look and stance.

I know leveling kits aren’t the way to go, and I do intend on getting a better suspension lift eventually. But for now, would this cause me any problems?

My set up is basically going to be exactly like the guys in the video except 17in trd pro wheels.

Let me know what you guys think!

Welcome to the forum.

Why not just save money for the better suspension if that’s what you really want?

I hear you, but I’m spending quite a bit on just the tires and wheels right now and want a decent 3 inch lift for the time being.

I’m pretty much ready to set an appointment if anybody here can assure me that I’m not making a terrible decision.

Of course a full kit or even bilsteins would be a better route. But for someone that’s not going to be off-roading and all that, it should be okay right?

I hear you, but I’m spending quite a bit on just the tires and wheels right now and want a decent 3 inch lift for the time being.

I’m pretty much ready to set an appointment if anybody here can assure me that I’m not making a terrible decision.

Of course a full kit or even bilsteins would be a better route. But for someone that’s not going to be off-roading and all that, it should be okay right?

I wouldn't spend money on them even if the truck was never driven. Haha!

It will work but be weary of pot holes and dips. Hit hard enough and you can bend the coilovers. In the end it just doesn't make sense to spend money twice. Wheels and tires can wait.

Back