Katzkin leather

I've seen it personally in a few trucks and its amazing. Personally,I love it and can't wait to get it. But the majority of people don't like leather. I guess its just preference

I haven't seen Katskins in person but they look great when people post pics of them in their truck. If my Wet Okoles wear down I might look into Katskin.

I meant the suede and two tone looks amazing and I like the cloth seats but they just seem way too easy to stain

Yeah I love my sport seats fabric except how easy they stain. I would ruin suede I think. Its nice but to me suede belongs in ricer cars or low riders. Its more of a shown thing. Its not real practical and still pretty pricey. Once I start working some solid hours again and making money, a katskin kit will be soon to come

It is on the top of my list before suspension

Yeah I'm thinking leather is next on my list. After that is Demello plate bumper, suspension, roof rack, light bars, bigger tires... And more, in that order. Plus plenty of misc small mods all the time :)

I used Ilea leather in my Tundra and loved it. At the time Katzskin was having some issues with their stitching and I just happened on to a great deal with the Ilea brand. Leather doesn't "flex" quite as much as the cloth so the seats were a little firmer. I liked them but my wife did not. Leather is very cool and smells good too!

I got them at the dealer. Black with red stitching. TRD in red stitch on the front seats. The dealer wanted to close the deal and so he threw those and the roof rack in with the deal. Makes the seats much more comfortable and there is something about leather. I would highly recommend.

I got them at the dealer. Black with red stitching. TRD in red stitch on the front seats. The dealer wanted to close the deal and so he threw those and the roof rack in with the deal. Makes the seats much more comfortable and there is something about leather. I would highly recommend.
I want to see... welcome to the forum.

Back