Keyless entry problems

Thomas Bouknight

Hey, I'm new to this site. I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma 2wd , the key fob stopped working replaced the battery. It started working for a few times and then stopped again. I replaced the fob now that one will program and then stop again.
Has anyone had this problem if so , i could use your help to resolve this problem

Hey, I'm new to this site. I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma 2wd , the key fob stopped working replaced the battery. It started working for a few times and then stopped again. I replaced the fob now that one will program and then stop again.
Has anyone had this problem if so , i could use your help to resolve this problem

Welcome to the forum.
It could be something as simple as cheap batteries. I’d buy some decent fresh batteries and see how that goes. Sometimes it’s best to start simple.

Welcome to the forum. Check the fuses in the truck for that system, If the fresh good batteries don’t work.

Back