Keyless entry problems

Discussion in '1995 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma' started by Thomas Bouknight, May 28, 2018.

1. Thomas Bouknight

Thomas Bouknight New Member

Hey, I'm new to this site. I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma 2wd , the key fob stopped working replaced the battery. It started working for a few times and then stopped again. I replaced the fob now that one will program and then stop again.
    Has anyone had this problem if so , i could use your help to resolve this problem

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
    It could be something as simple as cheap batteries. I’d buy some decent fresh batteries and see how that goes. Sometimes it’s best to start simple.

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Check the fuses in the truck for that system, If the fresh good batteries don’t work.