King coilover, rear shocks and leaf install

Tacomania

Do it yourself or have a shop do it?

I was quoted by a local shop $875 with an alignment 7hrs labor. Or should i do it myself?

What do y'all recommend from your experience?

Do it yourself or have a shop do it?

I was quoted by a local shop $875 with an alignment 7hrs labor. Or should i do it myself?

What do y'all recommend from your experience?
Depends on how mechanical you are and what your time is worth. You’ll still need to have the alignment but that’s not expensive my local off road shop charges $85.

Depends on how mechanical you are and what your time is worth. You’ll still need to have the alignment but that’s not expensive my local off road shop charges $85.
True, so its about 800 labor... ill have to look at some videos and see what is it i am getting my self into. I can take things apart no problem[emoji23] just making sure i dont end up with the engine taken apart joking.

You will need a couple of C clamps for the AAL. We made it work with one. They aren't too crazy in price.

Nothing else specialized that you will need.
Ill sesrch for soke video amd see what the process is, i know it will take me time to complete so definitely over the weekend

True, so its about 800 labor... ill have to look at some videos and see what is it i am getting my self into. I can take things apart no problem[emoji23] just making sure i dont end up with the engine taken apart joking.
Yes that’s a chunk of change. You’ll be fine. Take a YouTube college course. Haha

Back