Ladies and gentlemen behold

You’ll find yourself parking it where you can see it for sure haha. I still do it with mine and it’s been over a year.

Hahahaha I work at a pharmacy and I always park it right by the drive thru window.
The difficult part is choosing the front end view or the rear [emoji23]

Forgive my noobiness, being this is my first truck, what are spindles and what do they do? Will I get that stance? That's amazing and it seems like a cheaper route from going the dreadfull long travel kit.

Forgive my noobiness, being this is my first truck, what are spindles and what do they do? Will I get that stance? That's amazing and it seems like a cheaper route from going the dreadfull long travel kit.
You can if you’re a prerunner... 2wd.

The spindle holds the hub for the wheel and is connected to the UCA and LCA.
This kit is great man but it’s overlooked because most people seem to lift 4x4s which makes sense. these kits are 2WD only

The spindle holds the hub for the wheel and is connected to the UCA and LCA.
This kit is great man but it’s overlooked because most people seem to lift 4x4s which makes sense. these kits are 2WD only
My biggest reason for wanting an LT is because I wanna throw McNeil racing 3x2 flares, in one of his pics it looked like his front wheels stuck out further. Is that also done by spindles or were spacers involved?
I have a Prerunner.

My biggest reason for wanting an LT is because I wanna throw McNeil racing 3x2 flares, in one of his pics it looked like his front wheels stuck out further. Is that also done by spindles or were spacers involved?
I have a Prerunner.
I wouldn’t use wheel spacers, get a lower offset wheel.

Back