Leaks

Cape taco

Anyone experience a water leak after a hard rain on the drivers side right were the left foot rest is . mine has done it twice in the past 2 weeks .makes the interior musky smelling wtf

I'm going to check sunroof drains . or bolts on the roof racks? Tomorrow. At least it will be in the 60° s.

Ok figured out the problem there was a small acorn at the opening of each front drain holes on the sunroof ! Plucked them out with a small long. needle nose pliers and snaked the tube with a 8 ft length of 12 gauge wire .it went into the hole 6 ft .and Booyah its done . Phew ! Thought I was gonna have to sell it .lol

Ok figured out the problem there was a small acorn at the opening of each front drain holes on the sunroof ! Plucked them out with a small long. needle nose pliers and snaked the tube with a 8 ft length of 12 gauge wire .it went into the hole 6 ft .and Booyah its done . Phew ! Thought I was gonna have to sell it .lol
Glad you got it figured out!

I’ll have to keep that in my back pocket. Good job!

Nailed it rained past 2 days floor mats dry as a bone ! We have an ozone machine I'm going to put in truck and run it for the day hopefully get rid of the musty smell :confused:

Nailed it rained past 2 days floor mats dry as a bone ! We have an ozone machine I'm going to put in truck and run it for the day hopefully get rid of the musty smell :confused:
Glad you got it fixed, CT! Good luck with that musty smell.

Depending on where you live, you may want to keep an eye out for mud dauber wasps. They love to lay eggs in small holes and seal them with mud. Don't ask how I know, but the little bastards can seal an air conditioner drain hose in three days causing an under-dash flood.

I'm glad that you found the problem.

Depending on where you live, you may want to keep an eye out for mud dauber wasps. They love to lay eggs in small holes and seal them with mud. Don't ask how I know, but the little bastards can seal an air conditioner drain hose in three days causing an under-dash flood.

I'm glad that you found the problem.
That's crazy !

Back