B-laze187

Hey everyone.

I want to add leather seats to my truck but I'm not entirely sure who to go with. It currently has OEM cloth.

Who would you all recommend going with? What brand? Katzkin?

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Clazzio for a cover or katzkin if you want to replace the cloth.

I went with clazzio you can install yourself in a few hours. Check their website off you do all different kinds of customized options. Put tacomaworld in the coupon code and you'll get $100.01 off the price. Think i paid $498 shipped to the house. Only thing i found for katzkin has to be install by a dealer. Image%20(1).jpegImage%20(2).jpegImage%20(3).jpeg

I went with clazzio you can install yourself in a few hours. Check their website off you do all different kinds of customized options. Put tacomaworld in the coupon code and you'll get $100.01 off the price. Think i paid $498 shipped to the house. Only thing i found for katzkin has to be install by a dealer. View attachment 31323View attachment 31324View attachment 31325
Welcome !Sweet install looks factory! Did u pull the cloth factory covers or do these go over them ? I miss my leather I had in my tundra.

Just my opinion, being you're new to this "Taco", I'd get everything inspected, especially the lift. Was a cheap ebay kit from China, or was it a suspension lift. Btw, how are the brakes fan belt. If you decide to take to remote spaces, you should know you have any chances of returning, lol. Btw. You mentioned large mud tires, what does your spare look like, and do you have a high lift jack? Things to think bout.

Just my opinion, being you're new to this "Taco", I'd get everything inspected, especially the lift. Was a cheap ebay kit from China, or was it a suspension lift. Btw, how are the brakes fan belt. If you decide to take to remote spaces, you should know you have any chances of returning, lol. Btw. You mentioned large mud tires, what does your spare look like, and do you have a high lift jack? Things to think bout.
So sorry, this post was meant for another thread. Disregard

Back